Consigning is a fun and fabulous way of recycling your undesired clothing & accessories. In doing so, you not only are contributing to your community, but you are helping the environment by decreasing waste. Who wouldn't want to be a recycling fashionista?!
Marijane Boutique Consignment Terms
- 60/40 split with the consignor receiving 40% of the proceeds
- 60 day consignment period for clothing and accessories
Price is determined by Marijane Boutique
- Prices reduce 30% on the 30th day
- If items are to be returned to consignor, they are responsible for picking them up after the 61st day. Otherwise, items will be further reduced, split 70/30. If items are not picked up within 30 days after the contract ends, they will become property of Marijane Boutique to be donated. We are always open to ways of helping those in need with our donations near and far.
- Items must be cleaned, pressed, current and in season.
Each season is accepted in accordance with the dates below:
Spring: February 1st
Summer: April 1st
Fall: August 1st
Winter: November 1st